Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

Hi it's Sapphire yeah I am finally blogging. Yesterday I got a copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team. I am a Skitty and My partner is a cyndaquil named Comet. If you like a game where you take a test to see what pokemon you are (One of the main reasons I play this game) then start with a partner you pick and can nickname you would like this game. Another thing I like about it is in other pokemon games where you are the trainer you get to pick what pokemon you catch in this game you have to get them to trust you and join your team. If you like that type of game you should buy this game. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team is a wonderful game and I highly suggest people buy this game! Here are my levels and moves of my pokemon

Skitty (me) lvl 19
Tackle
Doubleslap
Sing
Assist

Comet (partner) lvl 18
Tackle
Leer
Smokescreen
Ember

Rigt now I am in the Great Canyon trying to find Xatu at the top of The Hill Of Ancients.
This is my second try because i thought I could beat a pokemon but then It got a critical hit and I died. Even people who are really good at games die sometime in the game. At the moment I am on floor 12 out of 13 yeah I'm so far away from the end.

~Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment