Saturday, March 12, 2011
My 5 Failed Attemps to Catch Victini
Well, if you can read, and you read "Failed Attemps" I'm sure hoping that you know who I am. It would be a real insult if you thought I was Amber, or Saphire. That's because they never fail at anything, and they really haven't been blogging as much as me, and by "me" I mean Ruby, if you've been using process of elimination. So, I, or should I say, Saphire, has just caught me my Victini. Yes, I mean Saphire caught it for me. I had tried 5 times before to catch that thing, and my sister, who is younger than me, asks if she can have a go. I'm beat, so I say sure. She goes and stocks me with pokeballs, heals my pokemon, takes off any berries (because of incinerate) and goes for it. I only had 2 Heal Balls, 11 Great Balls, and 9 Pokeballs. She tried 1 Heal Ball, nope. I get up. Just to make it a funny moment, I start dancing to Single Ladies by Beyonce. Saphire found it to be highly amusing, so she joined in! Before she got up though, she threw my last Heal Ball, and we're just dancing away, until I see through the mirror that she caught it. I was so happy. After 5 tries, it gets very tiring. So, there you have it kiddies, the story of how I caught my Victini, which I nicknamed No Gender.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment