Hello, Ruby here! Well, because I have not been playing tirelessley than I thought I would, I have played non-stop for the past 2 days, I have got a full 6 pokemon team, and 1 pokemon in the PC, so I decided to share them with you! I will also put in parathasis what their nicknames are.
Dewott (Hydro):Level 20
Throh (Brickly):Level 17
Pansear (Charcoal):Level 16
Munna (He-She):Level 15
Purrloin (Kitty):Level 11
Audino (Eiffel):Level 9
Patrat (Shiny):Level 9
Yes, I know, I still have yet to train. Also, I put 7 pokemon in there. Patrat, I nicknamed "Shiny" because he is a shiny pokemon. Yes, original, super surprising nickname. You would've never guessed. I know. I nicknamed Munna "He-She" because he is...a he. That's pretty much it. I find it hilarious to have a guy munna. :D Smiley! I am currently going to fight the 2nd gym, but that's because I haven't exactly had time to play in a while. Saphirre, is so far ahead of me, I won't even try to catch up. She is up to the 5th gym, and she has a tank of a team. So, I must go train, so maybe I can beat the 2nd gym, so bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment