Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ruby's Pokemon Games and...Stuff


Hey, everybody! I congradulate you, because you, yes you, were smart enough to go on this website, and read this blog. Congradulations. Okay, now that I've told you that you are smarter than the adverage human, bla, bla, bla. I'll get to what you really came here to read about. Pokemon. Yes, After a long wait, here it is. I play Heart Gold, Sapphire is still better than me at this by a long shot. Yup. It's pretty sad, actually. I definently prefer water pokemon, because I also love to swim. Were a perfect match, water types and I. My favorite pokemon is squirtle. It is an endless hose and it can know skull bash. Yeahhh, I remember when I was little, I used to think that move was hilarius, for some crazy reason. If you look up you can see the most adorable little thing. I found it on devianart.com when I searched squirtle. It's so cute, you have to agree, HAVE TO!!! :]. Yeahhhhhh. In my Heart Gold I have a level 84 Feraligator (take that, Amber. My tank can totally take your Typholsion!) which I ablsolutley love. The best part is, my Feraligator is a girl, which is also found hilarious. I am going to get White, and trade the exlusive pokemon for white to Sappire and she will do the same with me when she gets black.
So yeah, that's about it for today. I'll keep everybody updated whether it's embarrising childhood stories, or just being random. Bye for now
~Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment