
Hello all who are reading this. It's Ruby, and guess what. I am sooooooo happy!!! Why, you ask? Well, if you are able to read the title (Which I hope you are), you would know that my birthday is tomorrow! I'm super excited but I am still not telling you guy's how old I am. It is great, being able to look at the calendar and find out that this is the day that you were brought into the world. Goodie! I've been doing a little countdown with Amber and Sapphire. I
t's been really fun and it is going to be a little sad watching the fun end, but as I say, missing something is part of loving it. So, I know you know a lot about me, so, how about you tell me something about you, leave a comment below and tell me something that you like. One last thing. I found a super funny picture of squirtle that I thought everybody should see. I found this on deviantart.com too. Take a look.
No comments:
Post a Comment