Friday, October 15, 2010

Count-down Until My All Important Birthday!!!!

Hey Hey Hey there bloggers in the world, you have officially stepped into Ruby territory. Yes, for once this isn't Amber, and again, yes. This is MY, as in Ruby's birthday!!!! >.< (You're probably going to see that a lot from me.) Oh yeah, the day I was brought into this glorious world is finnally coming. I'm soooooo excited!!! So, on other stuff I came up with, I'm begginging to learn Italian. So, I decided to see exatly what everybody knows. So I will put a list of words that I know, and you, the readers, will copy and paste the list into a comment and fill in whatever you know. If you get them all right, I will give you a shotout from all of us pokesisters, and a nice, big thumbs up! So you better win. Okay, here's the list:

Ciao:
Come ti chiami?:
Mi chiamo:
Io sto molto bene:
Come Stai?:
Boun compleanno:
Sono le dodici un quarto:
E l'una:
gennaio:
giovedi:

There's my awesome list. This amazing offer won't last! It ends on 10/29/10. So, if you want your name on this blog, you better get going! So, that's it for now. I'll be making another blog on my birthday, but I just won't say how old I'm turning. Sorry! Another thing, if you would like to get to know me just a little bit better, type in a question in the comments. If I like your question, I'll answer it personnally on my next few blogs. Bye for now!

~Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment