That's right folks, 305. That's how many days Americans have to wait until we can get our hamburger-greased fingers on a copy of Pokemon Black or White. It's a long wait, I'm aware, but I'm sure we'll all survive the wait with HeartGold or SoulSilver.
OK, it's time for the tacky intro. My name is Amber. I'm not going to say what age I am, nor what grade I am in. Amber isn't my real name, but it makes sense actually. Why give my name out to all the creepers we know the internet contains? Sorry creep, but you just got pwned.
Old Scary Man: 0
Amber: 1
I have 2 sisters. Their names are Ruby and Sapphire. A little strange, I know, but I didn't pick 'em. Ah well. Anyways, now for what this blog's been made for: Pokemon.
I currently play SoulSilver on my beautiful blue Nintendo DSi. I don't know about all you HeartGold fanatics out there, but I love SoulSilver more than HeartGold. Ho-Oh is kinda ugly, really.
Oh yeah, I went there. ^_^
Anyways, I'm good, somewhat. Not nearly good at Sapphire, she beats me every time. But I'm working on it. I almost beat her last time. Almost. My favorite Pokemon is between Rapidash (I love Ponies!) and Umbreon. I call myself The Crazy Umbreon Lady at times. I even have myself a hat. And yeah, I made it. It's above this post. Obvoiusly.
Well, that's about it today. In the next few posts, hopefully you'll learn about my sisters some more. Until then, peace out, and good luck on your pokeventures.
With Love and a twinge of sarcasm,
Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment