Hey guys. Amber here, bright and early... Training. I got my hands on a shiny Eevee through one of those pokemon competitions (Yeah, I competed. I got eliminated first round. Great job Amber. XD) and guess who is getting herself a shiny Umbreon? That's right, not the Creepy Old Man, it's me!
Moving on, all is great here in the Nintendo World of Amber. I finally leveled up my Dragonair to Lv 55- So Amber has herself a Dragonite! It's kind of momentous, actually. I leveled this girl up from Lv 1. Hatched her myself. Anyone have any nicknames for her? Ah, I need help.
Oh, and we got a twitter account. Check it out, it's pretty awesome. I've been... tweeting. Very addicting.
http://twitter.com/pokesisters
I need to wrap this up. I'm getting tired and I need as much training done as possible tonight. Over and out.
-Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment