Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hey Blog World, get ready for Ruby

Hey, hey, hey all people who own computers!!! Now, this doesn't sound like Amber, does it? That's because it isn't! (Duh) This is... Ruby!!!! Another thing, I'm also not giving out my real name, age, blah blah blah, you know the drill. This is so I don't have a creepy old guy stalking me.

Old Scary Man:0
Pokesisters:2

Yes, I know, this is my first post, and I'm not as funny and sarcastic as Amber. But I'm better at pokemon! Yaaaay! I'm not a complete faliure at life :). Heh. But yes, I am good at some things. I'm very random, I can memorize things without even trying, I am an amazing writer, and as I said earlier, I'm good at pokemon. I am also good at ranting. Yeah, that's fun, going on and on about reasons I hate something, and because of that, I'm am great at debating.

Now that you know me a little bit better, Just like my sisters, I'm counting down to the release of Black and White. I'm looking forward to it for 2 reasons: 1) I soooo badly want to play it. 2) I can officially call nintendo racist!!!!!! (No offence to you Nintendo people)

As for me, I play HeartGold. The only thing I don't like about it, is the wild pokemon are so terribly underleveled it's not even funny, but only in Johto. But it is fun, and on vitory road I found a shiny graveler without trying! (Yes, I did catch it)


I think that's enough for now, but don't be upset, I'll keep on blogging!

~Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment