It has been discovered that one of the Pokesisters favorite pastimes is to tweet back and forth on twitter. Why do I have a looming feeling that I created the newest tweet-a-holics? Oh lord, I hope not. Our mother would kill us.
Next order of business. Tommorrow is the 300 day mark for Black and White. Quick poll for you all: Black or White? I'm personally getting Black. What about you? I'm really curious.
I'm so bored right now, not kidding. Probably after posting this, I'm going to plop down on the couch and train my Eevee, again. Or my Dragonite, depends on my mood. You're probably wondering what's my actual team at this moment, so here it is. I'm not including Eevee yet until he becomes a shiny Umbreon.
Typlosion- Lv. 60
Lugia- Lv. 60
Umbreon (Not Shiny)- Lv. 65
Skarmory- Lv. 27
Dragonite- Lv. 60
Rapidash- Lv. 41
I'm working on getting a Lv. 100 team, and I am a LOOOOOOONG way away. I probably won't be even close to that until maybe Christmas. Let's hope, OK?
Well, back to training. Is there such a thing as death by training? Ah, I'd be long as dead. Night, world.
-Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment